Friday, March 29, 2013

Come see!

Few things are harder to grasp or are more exciting than a world we've never seen. One look can change your mind forever, ending years of not knowing.

It's available for the price of a few days on the road.

Come see for yourself!

These are bright, energetic folks who work hard to be good parents, good business people.

The face in the photos is a nice young lady we met in Africa. She and her siblings laughingly waved me down (photo; right) and asked for money. It was more recreational than real begging. They took me home to meet mom and dad; nice folks, tough minded and practical. They raise goats and  camels, generating a small income to support a family of nine. They welcomed me each time I was there and made a place for me in their social circle. We laughed a lot and parted tenderly at the end of my cycle of travels to their country.  I so hope to see them again.



"And can you promise that I will come back?" ~ Bilbo Baggins
    "No."     ~ Gandalf
         "And if you do, you'll not be the same."